Mining Production Operators - Goonyella
Job ID: 538038
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Moranbah, Mackay, Rockhampton, Townsville
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking experienced Truck / All round / Excavator Operators at our Goonyella Riverside Project.
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will play an integral role in implementing the client's project requirements, whilst operating mobile plant equipment. You will utilise your previous skills and experience to become an enthusiastic, motivated and reliable team member. You must possess a commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement principles with the ability to participate in a multi-skilled environment.
- Previous experience in the mining industry, operating mobile plant essential
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Core Induction certificate highly desirable
- Production and safety orientated with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Your key focus is safety with a high attention to detail to abide by site procedures.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Lifestyle roster (5/4, 4/5, 5/5)
- Camp accommodation and meals
- Permanent roles
- Leave entitlements & Superannuation
- Company Benefits including salary sacrificing flights!
For further information, please contact Cassandra Mayer on 07 3026 6417.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time