Electrical Supervisor - Ross River Solar Farm
Job ID: 539042
Job type: Contract - Fixed Term
Location: Brisbane, Townsville
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to recent project wins our Utilities business are now seeking to engage experienced Electrical Supervisors on either a FIFO (form Brisbane only) or a DIDO roster from/around Townsville. Working on The Ross River Solar Farm Project you will play a key role within the construction team ensuring the delivery of a successful project meeting environmental legislative, client and Downer’s requirements.
- Demonstrated experience on large scale construction projects with experience in electrical substation or renewables projects (desirable)
- Experience in Contractor management is essential – the successful incumbent will need to engage with contractors on daily activities, logistics, project schedule and quality assurance
- Accurate quantity surveying (measurement and reporting) skills is a must
- Experience and demonstrated ability to measure construction progress in detail and provide realistic and strong reports to Electrical Package Manager
- Sound technical construction skills with the ability to solve problems and rectify technical issues
- A demonstrated capacity to identify, manage and mitigate the key design risks in order that they do not adversely impact on the project through its lifecycle
- Highly developed skills in all forms of communication that enable effective interaction between management, employees, contractors and the ability to foster relationships with customers/clients
- Proven ability to take an active and effective role in the overall management of Zero Harm matters and ensure all OHS policies and procedures are adhered to
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- An opportunity to work on large scale Power and Water Infrastructure and Renewable Energy projects
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
- Great range of benefits for our employees
For more information contact: Thibaut Torche by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07 3249 0724
(Please apply online- applications to this email id will not be accepted)
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time