Mechanical Fitters - Shutdowns
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently seeking applications from experienced Mechanical Fitters with previous experience in the Resources & Energy sectors, to join our Operations & Maintenance Services team for the upcoming shutdown works in the Pilbara.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working on crushers, screens, apron feeders and chute replacements;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks;
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a shutdown environment;
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to work effectively within a team;
- An Australian recognised trade certificate;
- A Construction Induction White Card; and
- Ideally you will have completed Working at Heights within the last 2 years.
WHAT WE OFFER
These opportunities offer you the chance to work across a broad range of projects in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful engineering organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements and a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button.
For more information contact: Geoff Knight on (08) 9318 9329.
Back to search results