Boilermakers - Shutdowns
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently seeking applications from Boilermakers/Welders with previous experience in the Resources & Energy Sectors to join our Operations & Maintenance Services team for upcoming shutdown works in the Pilbara.
To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- Conversant with multiple welding processes MMAW, FCAW SMAW
- Experience in piping set up structural and welding fabrication;
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks;
- Ability to complete weld tests 3G and 4G
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a shutdown environment;
- Well-developed communication skills and ability to work effectively within a team;
- An Australian recognised trade certificate; and
- An Industry White Card
WHAT WE OFFER
These opportunities offer you the chance to work across the broad range of projects in a dynamic environment and develop and career within a highly successful engineering organisation If you re passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements and a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button.
For more information contact: Geoff Knight: email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time