Executive Assistant - Deputy Project Director, Finance Director and Commercial Director
Job ID: 541290
Job type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers. We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
About the role
• Based in Melbourne – Collins Street
• July/August Start
• Applications closing date: 2nd July 2017
We are currently seeking to engage an experienced Executive Assistant to join our Major Projects - Rail business. You will be providing executive support to the Deputy Project Director & Commercial Director and ensuring all administrative tasks are completed within the dedicated time-frames.
Ideally this position is suited to candidates that thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment coupled with a desire to exceed expectations. Your proven experience will require you to have exceptional organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks, be proactive and professional in manner with a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, confidence and strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
The ideal candidate
The successful candidate will take ownership and pride in their work, and have a genuine passion and desire to achieve results within an Executive Assistant role. In addition, they will have:
• Significant experience in a similar role, background in Engineering, Construction and Mining (Project environment) would be highly regarded however not essential
• Develop and maintain a well organised filing system (electronic and hard copy) for easy location of information
• Calendar management – experience coordinating & dealing with complex schedules and diaries
• Email management – Ensure coordination and escalation of priority emails
• Proven experience with international and domestic travel bookings
• Advanced level - knowledge and experience in the Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A can-do attitude and willingness to work both autonomously and within a team
• Strong attention to detail, time management and organisational skills
• Flexibility and desire to work and grow within a fast-paced role and within tight deadlines
• Arranging internal and external client meetings, organising room bookings, and co-ordinating required equipment and catering
• Producing, formatting and providing correspondence for presentations, reports and spreadsheets in a timely and accurate manner
In return we offer
• A competitive remuneration package on offer in line with your experience
• Access to a suite of exclusive employee benefits including financial, lifestyle, professional development and wellbeing
• An opportunity to make an impact within a growing and forward thinking company
• A position that provides variety and responsibility
To apply for this opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume to email@example.com Please be advised that direct applications to this email will not be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time