Mobile Groundsmen / Tractor Operator
Tractor mowing of designated sports fields is the primary focus of the role. You will work unsupervised to ensure grounds are maintained to contract specification and deliver excellent customer service. You will also operate equipment and machinery such as weed eaters, tractor and various turf related implements, rollers, sprayers and ride on mowers and complete other duties as required.
- Full NZ Class 1 drivers licence, Class 2 Preferable (W, T, R endorsements preferable)
- Great communication skills and experience dealing with customers
- Ability to constructively work in a team environment and unsupervised
- A mechanical or turf interest or background
- A commitment to safe work practices is essential
- Willingness to assist in other areas of Open Space Management as required.
What we offer:
At Downer we offer good working conditions in a friendly and professional environment along with;
- A range of opportunities and experience to gain
- A full kit of fantastic gear – everything you need to keep you safe while you work
- Enhance your skills and advance your career
- Competitive pay rates
This is a great opportunity and a role that offers variety in the working week. There may be some instances where you are required to travel and work away from home.
Don't delay! APPLY NOW, by visiting www.downercareers.co.nz and entering 541529 into the keyword search.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment drug test and medical.
Back to search results