Job ID: 541621
Job type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers. We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
About the role
• Start asap
• Office based - Collins Street, Melbourne
We are currently seeking to appoint an experienced Office Manager who is well presented, personable, professional and organised to complement a dynamic and friendly team environment. You will be providing administrative support to the Rail - Major Project’s team. Your proven experience supporting senior management will require you to have excellent computer skills as well as flexibility in your role. Exposure to Construction, Engineering and heavy industrial sectors or within a PPP environment would be highly regarded.
• Providing confidential secretarial and office administrative services in a timely and effective manner
• Calendar management – experience coordinating & dealing with complex schedules and diaries
• Co-ordinate travel arrangements
• Event coordination – conferences, corporate days etc
• Superior organisational and time management skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Exhibit a high level of discipline; be self-motivated with lots of energy and drive
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and ensure a high level of quality service
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
If you are looking to join a dynamic environment and become part of a forward thinking team, then this could be the right opportunity for you to utilise your proven administrative skills.
In return we offer
• A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
• A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
• Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For further information please email email@example.com – no applications will be accepted via this email address.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time