Water Treatment Technician - Water (Auckland)
What we offer:
- An absolute focus on working safely
- Permanent, full time work
- Competitive remuneration
- Provision of a full use vehicle
- Full, ongoing training and support
- Excellent career opportunities within the industry
- A comprehensive employee benefits package
About the role:
As Water Treatment Technician your key duties will include leading and supervising a team of Servicemen, ensuring compliance of works to drinking water standards. You will be using your knowledge and experience of the industry to provide effective solutions to your team and customers as well as management of key subcontractors and suppliers. In addition you will be managing various renewals and upgrades, workload allocation and planning forward work and liaising between management and staff on the ground driving service delivery and quality to ensure KPI's are met.
- LV 4 Water Treatment operator certification or equivalent is essential
- Wastewater proprietary device knowledge preferable
- Strong programming skills and able to manager programs
- Staff management experience
- Able to lead by example
- Able to mentor, train and share skills / experience with the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Full class 1 drivers licence
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Downer team, linking your career with an organisation committed to the lifelong development of our people.
To apply for the role (submitting a cover letter and current curriculum vitae), please click "APPLY NOW" in order to be directed to our website – reference 541629.
Back to search results