Project & Bids Administrator
Job ID: 542457
Job type: Full time
Location: North Ryde
Categories: Finance & Administration, Project Management
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer has been successful in securing and delivering a number of transmission line and substation projects and due to an increase in awarded work, we are new seeking a Project and Bids Administrator to join our Power Projects team that is based in North Ryde, Sydney. This role will work in accordance with Downer’s values and demonstrate commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, client, people and financial accountabilities.
This role will be responsible for providing support to our project Operations and Bid Management teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide direct support to the Operations Manager and Bid Manager.
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and tender summaries.
- Source and edit resumes.
- Update Company CRM (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Collate tender submissions including printing and binding.
- Assist with submission writing as required.
- Maintain electronic and copy files of all tender relevant documentation.
- Develop & maintain relationshipswith project and business teams to support project and bid cohesion.
- Actively support the team with general ad hoc admin duties.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience gained within a similar role, preferrably within a large multi-disciplined construction or engineering company.
- Extensive experience in project administration and bid submissions.
- Intermediate knowledge of JD Edwards, Visio and Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in an ever changing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership that strives towards the commitment to Zero Harm.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
- Great range of benefits for our employees
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.For more information please contact: Suzanne French – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time