Payroll Systems Analyst
- We build trust by delivering on our promises with excellence while focusing on Safety, value for money and efficiency
- We remain at the forefront of our industry by employing the best people and having the courage to challenge the status quo
- We collaborate to build and sustain enduring relationships based on trust and integrity
- Proven experience using Oracle V12 (and above), JDE V9 (and above) and CHRIS21
- Experience developing test plans and conduct testing of the relevant HRMS.
- Sound knowledge of HR, Payroll and Leave practices, procedures, operations and legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the willingness to actively engage clients face to face or over the phone, your ability to build strong relationships is essential.
- A commitment to high levels of customer service and prior experience working in a fast paced and often demanding shared service function.
- A continuous improvement mindset and the willingness and ability to identify trends and opportunities for improvement that result in better customer service or increased efficiency outcomes
- The ability to work both independently and as a collaborative and effective team member.
- The ability to develop, modify and analyse reporting that provides the payroll team and relevant stakeholders insightful information that helps drive important decisions.
- The ability to provide support to the payroll team on software functionality including problem analysis, problem solving and testing to ensure effective payroll delivery.
- Previous experience with the management and facilitation of internal training to achieve maximum utilisation of systems with the payroll teams and clients.
- Experience in Systems Administration of a HRMS application and Financial reporting background such as General Ledger reconciliation and journaling highly desirable but not essential
In return we offer
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- We are an industry leader at the forefront of the markets we operate in.
- Great opportunities for development and training including industry recognised accreditations.
- An opportunity to make an impact by challenging the status quo and help the delivery and development of a world class payroll service.
- The opportunity to get involved in projects related to the implementation of new enterprise wide payroll, ERP and HRMS systems.
- Competitive remuneration
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We respectively will not be accepting any applications from Agencies.
Back to search results