Senior Recruitment Advisor
Job ID: 542876
Job type: Contract - Fixed Term
Categories: Human Resources
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
An exceptional opportunity is available for a Senior Recruitment Advisor to join our team in South Brisbane to support the recruitment for the Carmichael Mine project.
Reporting to the Recruitment Team Leader (Open Cut Mining), you will manage the end to end process across a range of disciplines including Engineering, Civil Construction and Professional Support roles. You will work with Hiring Managers to take job briefs, create and compile a talent attraction strategy, engage with candidates in their applications and work through to pre-employment checking, employment offers and onboarding that encompasses:-
- Driving the implementation and delivery of innovative and contemporary recruitment strategies
- Working closely with line managers to ensure recruitment needs are identified and effectively managed
- Building relationships with internal and external partners
- providing expertise and best practice recruitment solutions to capture the best talent.
- You are a results driven, self motivated talent acquisition expert with 10+ years experience and proven capabilities in the Mining, Resources and Construction sectors
- You are an exceptional performer who consistently shows initiative, drive and a passion for making a difference
- You will have proven success in delivering various resourcing strategies
- You've had great success in talent attraction, talent mapping and proactive sourcing
- You're known for your customer service acumen and your ability to foster strong internal stakeholder and candidate relationships
- You will demonstrate an influential, pragmatic approach to following company processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Initial 12 months fixed term contract, corporate based role working Monday to Friday
- Flexible work arrangements and amazing employee benefits
- A challenging and varied role within a hands-on environment where your input, innovation and pro-activity are valued
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience
- An opportunity to develop within an emerging business and be part of the success story.
If you would like further information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Monika Eames via email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time