Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to growth within our Telecommunications business and the awarding of more NBN work to Downer, we now have an opportunity to appoint an experienced Supervisor for our MIMA project. We are seeking a Supervisor will a strong knowledge of the civil works and a solid understanding of telecommunications project work.
About the role:
- Responsible for operational supervision of the contractors, site works and public interface
- Ensuring that daily targets for productivity are met in accordance with health, safety and quality requirements
- First point of contact for the client and public escalations
- Ensuring subcontractors deliver to agreed milestones
- Ensure subcontractors deliver to agreed milestones
- Carry out Quality Assurance checks as required and authorise payments
- Hold and record regular tool box meetings
- Strong proven track record of managing staff and contractors to meet defined targets
- Strong civils knowledge (traffic control, pit and pipe, dial before you dig, locating services etc.) and ability to read plans and drawings
- Previous experience within the telecommunications industry
- A sound ability to coordinate a site with multiple work disciplines and faces
- A sound understanding of productivity requirements for network roll-outs
In return we offer:
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
To apply for this great opportunity by clicking 'apply' below. For any enquiries please contact Lauren Karan - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to search results