Project Officer (Customer Connections)
Job ID: 543371
Job type: Full time
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer currently has opportunities for a Project Officer (Customer Connections) to join the Gas Services business based in Derrimut. You will be an integral part of the team providing Customer Connection activities for all aspects of the Gas Services Contract.
This role will work closely with the client (AusNet Services) and will ensure sufficiently skilled and enabled team members are available to deliver work programs.
- 2-3 years minimum experience in an Infrastructure/Construction/Gas Services industry
- Knowledge and understanding of the gas industry including retail and distribution network
- Experience with JDE and SAP systems
- Act as office support for customer service, involving retail customer, the client, sub-contractor & internal / external departments
- Provide technical advice and field requirements for main and service laying & metering activities
- Plan and coordinate work to ensure complete on time and within budget
- Cooperate with external stakeholder including retailers, AusNet consults, builders, developers
- Dispatch service orders in client system, update dates due
- Schedule work in works management system
- Large volume data entry in clients systems (SAP, Hansen)
- liaising via phone and email with clients
- responding to resolution enquiries
- investigating exception reports regarding assets
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please click the apply now button.
For more information contact: Suzanne French
E: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time