Talent and Sourcing Resourcer
Job ID: 543593
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Woolloongabba, Melbourne
Categories: Human Resources
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
We are currently seeking a Talent & Sourcing Resourcer to join our expanding recruitment team. The key purpose of this role is to provide recruitment support for professional (white collar) roles for Downer Infrastructure nationally. Under the direction of the Talent and Sourcing Business Partners, you will assist in various recruitment duties including administering reference checks, verifying qualifications, booking health assessments, database (PageUp) candidate data mining and assisting with shortlisting on roles.
- Previous experience working in a technical engineering recruitment support function role, in a multi-disciplined and high volume recruitment team (from either an internal or agency environment) preferred
- Experience gained within engineering, construction, telecommunications, power, gas, water, renewables or roads industry sectors (preferred)
- Experience in conducting reference checks, booking pre-employment medicals, candidate data mining and shortlisting
- Strong computer literacy including MS Word, Excel, recruitment systems and databases (experience with PageUp preferred)
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment processes
- Demonstrated ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to build strong relationships with candidates
- Excellent listening, written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail (it i's critical the information in the system is 100% accurate)
- High level organisational skills and the ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to work with volume data and in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and prioritise workload accordingly to ensure the team are able to achieve their deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
- A challenging and varied role within a hands-on environment where your input and pro-activity are encouraged
- An attractive remuneration package based on experience
- An opportunity to develop your recruitment expertise and be part of the success story
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
This position can be based in the Collins Street, Melbourne (VIC) or Woolloongabba (QLD) offices.
We will be reviewing applications and may conduct interviews before the closing date.
Closing date: 11:55pm Thursday, 7 December 2017
For more information about this position please contact: Sarah Duke– Talent & Sourcing Manager Infrastructure Services
M: 0438 213 759 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 543593
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time