Strategic Talent and Sourcing Resourcer
Job ID: 543666
Job type: Contract - Fixed Term
Categories: Human Resources
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services (IS) division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities (Power, Gas, Communications, Water and Renewables). As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands. In doing so, we in turn will achieve our strategic objectives around continuous improvement, investment in growth and creation of new opportunities in new markets.
We are currently seeking a Strategic Talent & Sourcing Resourcer to support the Senior Strategic Talent and Sourcing Business Partners in the recruitment team. The key purpose of this role is to provide strategic recruitment support for high level professional roles for Downer Infrastructure nationally (IPD, Utilities) and ensure high levels of service delivery. The role will provide national and international data and market intelligence to support the strategic growth plans of IS
- Previous experience working in a recruitment support function role (from either internal or agency search environment)
- Experience in managing and maintaining tracking sheet, updating recruitment database (PageUp), undertake candidate shortlist reviews for ‘future projects’, undertake candidate search and data mining (PageUp, LinkedIn) and update lists accordingly
- Undertake market research and market mapping and analyse local and international trends
- Experience gained within engineering, construction, telecommunications, power, gas, water, renewables or roads industry sectors (highly regarded)
- Proficient skills with recruitment systems and databases (experience with PageUp preferred)
- Excellent analytical skills (for market research and market mapping)
- Excellent listening, written & verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail (it i's critical the information in the system is 100% accurate)
- High level organisational skills and the ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and prioritise workload accordingly to ensure the team are able to achieve their deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
This role will be offered on a 12 month fixed term basis.
Closing date: 11:55pm Sunday, 24 September 2017
For more information about this position please contact: Sarah Duke– Talent & Sourcing Manager Infrastructure Services
M: 0438 213 759 or email email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 543666
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time