Water Reticulation Serviceperson
You will be working as part of a dedicated utilities maintenance team delivering the most efficient and quality driven service possible to our clients. Your key duties will include Water and Wastewater reticulation operational duties, including routine and planned maintenance of pumps stations. You will work within a committed team to collectively ensure our client's long term goals are reached within the capabilities of the reticulation networks.
- 100% commitment to health and safety
- Full training in the water and sewer reticulation networks will be given
- General labouring experience
- Ideally suited to a good handyman/woman type person
- Class 1 full driver's license will be required
To be considered for this role you need to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as some on call work will be required and you will be working as part of a roster system once you have been trained.
- An opportunity to join an experienced team within an organization that values people as its most important asset
- Competitive remuneration package
- Downer NZ has a companywide focus on training and development, so with a global organisation like this, the opportunities are endless
If you're ready to accept the challenge, apply today by contacting heading to www.downercareers.co.nz using job reference number 543913.
The successful applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Please note that the Downer offices are closed for the festive season. We will review applications in the New Year and will communicate with candidates later in January 2018.
We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Back to search results