National Contracts Coordinator - Engineering Services
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Contracts Coordinator to join our busy Engineering Services team based in Auckland.
About the role:
This is a busy and varied role and the aim is to ensure that the job details, labour hours and material costs are accurately captured and recorded for the reconciliation / billing of Downer facilities management customers.
Other duties include:
- Scheduling of incoming reactive and maintenance service requests
- Processing of Timesheets, Purchase Orders, Invoices and Payments
- Updating of jobs and claims
- Provide administration and contract support services
- Implement organisation and improvement of data filing and data capture systems
- Assisting in the production of financial /KPI/monthly reports
- Providing back up to dispatch teams as needed
- Other general office administration as required.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite specifically Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Very organised, methodical and accurate
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience with JDE or COINS will be highly advantageous.
In return we offer:
- An outstanding opportunity with diverse and challenging work
- You will be competitively remunerated whist adding value to our organisation in all that you do
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic team
- Ongoing Training and development
- A commitment to health and safety.
Seize the opportunity to secure your future with Downer, and apply now!
Visit www.downercareers.co.nz and search job number 544038.
All successful applicants will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test & medical.
Back to search results