Job ID: 544164
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Brisbane, Woolloongabba
Categories: Finance & Administration, Telecommunications
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer's Telecommunications business is contracted to its client to design and construct Australia's High Speed National Broadband Network (NBN). An opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Progressive Redline Updates (PRU) Coordinator to join our Telecommunications team in Woolloongabba in support of Downer’s NBN HFC project.
Reporting to the Regional Technical Manager, this position plays an integral position within the Technical and Design project team. Key duties of the role involve providing support and high-end administration for Practical Completion requirements in accordance with the HFC contract.
Having a complete understanding of the overall Project Plan and Schedule, this role will also assist the coordination of project forecasting, reporting & reviewing of claims. Communicating effectively with all stakeholders, including Downer, NBN, Telstra and subcontractors will ensure all groups are aligned and Downer is delivering to our Practical Completion requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in business administration is desirable.
- Previous experience gained within the Network Design / Telecommunications industry would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated administration experience gained within a similar environment – preferably construction or utilities.
- High attention to detail and effective time management / organisational skills, coupled with well-developed verbal and written skills.
- Self-motivated team player who is goal orientated.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work within a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Intermediate skills in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customers and suppliers to optimise service delivery and proven relationship building skills.
- Results oriented including the ability to meet deadlines and changes in priorities, in order to achieve required service levels.
- An attitude that engages all individuals by way of clear communication and effective interaction.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact: Lauren Karan - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
E: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time