Practical Completions Coordinator
Job ID: 544165
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Brisbane, Woolloongabba
Categories: Design, Architecture and Urban Planning, Telecommunications
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer's Telecommunications business is contracted to its client to design and construct Australia's High Speed National Broadband Network (NBN). An opportunity has arisen for a highly astute Practical Completions Coordinator to join our Telecommunications team in Woolloongabba.
The Practical Completions Coordinator is responsible for timely and accurate delivery of design completion in accordance with practical completions delivery programme.
- Excellent working knowledge of defects management and Share Point.
- Working knowledge of telecommunications cabling standards and regulations.
- Great communication skills to keeps team informed of deadlines.
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks, meet tight deadlines and cope with ad-hoc requests.
- Excellent coordination skills to enable successful collation of quality on time artefacts.
- Proven experience in the preparation of as built and artefact requirements
- Collaborative communication style with the ability to work effectively as a member of the team.
- Commitment to deadline and competing priorities, “can do” attitude
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact: Lauren Karan - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
E: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time