Job ID: 544166
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Brisbane, Woolloongabba
Categories: Finance & Administration, Telecommunications
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer's Telecommunications business is contracted to its client to design and construct Australia's High Speed National Broadband Network (NBN) using various technologies including FTTC. Our current contracts will see us execute varied works including Single Dwelling Units (SDU) drops, Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) builds and network extensions and augmentation. All works are to the customer's Premises Connection Device (PCD) or Intermediate Connection Device (ICD) which allows end users to connect to the NBN. Works may also include Inside Plant ISP exchange work and Inter Exchange Networks IEN.
As a Workforce Coordinator you will be responsible for allocating work packages and tickets of work to design and construction partners. You will be responsible for communicating with design and construction partners to assign work that is assigned to Downer by internal and external clients. The role utilises Downer's work-task allocation software to issue Work Order Tickets to design and construction partners, track progress and manage feedback of installed quantities from the field.
- Intermediate Excel and Word, Basic MS Access
- Ability to work autonomously and use initiative to complete tasks and goals using a common sense approach.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
- Proactive and professional in manner with a high degree of self-motivation, initiative, confidence and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build relationships and influence others
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, management and subcontractors as required.
- Any knowledge and experience with a workforce management system desirable but not essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact: Lauren Karan - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
E: email@example.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time