Job ID: 544169
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Design, Architecture and Urban Planning
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer will be responsible over the next several years for construction of the Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) network including Single Dwelling Units (SDU) drops, Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) builds and network extensions and augmentation. All works are to the customer’s Premises Connection Device (PCD) or Intermediate Connection Device (ICD) to allow customers to connect to the NBN.
About the role:
This role is primarily accountable for the completion and submission of contractual deliverables as part of Downer’s involvement in the HFC NBN project. This role is an integral role in our project team in managing design partners and delivering accurate and timely artefacts to Telstra to enable completion and commercial close of each work package across all deployment types. You will be developing strong working relationships with key stakeholders you will ensure any changes to Telstra requirements are effectively communicated.
- Tertiary qualifications and/or proven experience in service delivery and project management
- Experience in telecommunications industry mandatory (preferably NBN project) with an understanding of cabling standards and regulations
- Experience with, and an understanding of, Telstra’s network design rules and construction desirable as is knowledge of defects management
- 5+ years’ experience working on large, multi-million dollar contracts with a sound understanding of contractual compliance
- Proven offshore subcontractor management experience
- Proven quality assurance experience in a design and construction capacity within the Telecommunications industry highly desirable
In return we offer:
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
Apply for this great opportunity by clicking 'apply' below. For any urgent enquiries please contact Lauren Karan - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org.
“As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply”.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time