Expression of Interest - Commercial Managers
As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands. In order to address the exceptional growth in the rail and infrastructure sectors, we are now seeking an expression of interest from experienced Commercial Managers to join our expanding Major Project's team.
In this role, you will be responsible for actively managing the commercial and contractual arrangements in respect to Downer’s interactions with its key subcontractors, customers and other related project stakeholders. There is opportunity for work in both the bid and delivery phases on some of the most exciting, significant and complex projects in NSW.
Ideally, you will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Law or associated discipline
- Experience in a contract / commercial management position
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms
- Ability to operate across the business through open communication and engagement to work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills developed by working on large scale projects
- Successful track record of delivering in a challenging environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to establish and implement commercial and risk review schedules for the project and project reviews
- Exhibit advanced levels of verbal and written communication skills to executive level standard and across a wide breadth of people
You may be currently operating at this level or alternatively, seeking the next step up in your career. Your astute commercial skills and ability to influence at all levels of the business will see you succeed in this challenging yet rewarding opportunity.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
To apply online, please click on the link below.
If you have any further queries, please email email@example.com
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email.
Back to search results