Job ID: 544883
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Finance & Administration, Legal, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As Downer continues on its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands.
Downer's Utilities business is seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Contracts Administrator to join our high-performing team working out of Hexham on major communications and infrastructure projects.
The role will support the commercial manager being active in the day-to-day administration and support of the function presenting a career growth opportunity through efficient and effective management of all project related commercials and contract duties and process improvements.
- Prior experience in commercial management or legal department who is able to prepare, interpret and apply contract terms and legislation provisions
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes
- Sound working knowledge of project management principles, project control, risk management and application of process
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and SharePoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - able to present information to a range of audiences and resolve conflict
- Strong attention to detail, yet able to consider the bigger picture to drive performance and results
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload and where necessary help other team members
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
HOW TO APPLY:
Closing date: Tuesday 11th May 2018 at 5:00PM.
For more information about this position please contact: Nathan Paterson – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner - Infrastructure Services email@example.com
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on the “Apply Now” button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 544883.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time