NOH - Engagement and Onboarding Administrator
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer's Telecommunications business is contracted to its client to design and construct Australia's High Speed National Broadband Network (NBN) using various technologies including FTTX. Our current contracts will see us execute varied works including Single Dwelling Units (SDU) drops, Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) builds and network extensions and augmentation. All works are to the customer's Premises Connection Device (PCD) or Intermediate Connection Device (ICD) which allows end users to connect to the NBN. Works may also include Inside Plant ISP exchange work and Inter Exchange Networks IEN.
The purpose of this role is to support business operations through the administration of the Construction Partner Engagement and Development program. This includes the provision of varied commercial and administrative duties such as data entry, information management plus reporting relating to engagement and on boarding activities and objectives.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
· Providing support in the planning, sourcing, selection and assessment, registration and engagement of Construction Partners
· Ensuring data integrity and privacy of national Construction Partner register including the updating of Construction Partner information in internal systems
· Reviewing Construction Partner credentials and ensuring Construction Partners meet minimum prequalification requirements prior to qualification phase
· Reviewing initial registration documentation provided by Construction Partners(eg insurance certificates, licences, permits) and identifying any issues/gaps/ inaccurate information provided
· Identifying and reporting on compliance and non-compliance of Construction Partners, any emerging trends with respect to non-compliance
· Administering Construction Partner agreements within internal financial systems
· Managing the allocation of Technician IDs and company IDs to the relevant business unit stakeholders
· Managing the creation and distribution of Downer-Client ID badges for Construction Partners
· Solid professional written and verbal communication skills.
· Good organisation skills with high attention to detail.
· Data administration and management experience
· Ability to work well under pressure and to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to deal with field supervisors and management, external Construction Partners and vendors.
· Capacity to identify and develop innovative solutions to increase process efficiency.
· Ability to manage working relationships across projects/regions.
· Computer literacy, including intermediate skills on Microsoft office products.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Desirable relevant back ground will include recruitment experience, internal customer service in the Telecommunications and network construction industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
· An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
A supportive and dynamic team environment
A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button. For more information please contact: Gordon McGinn – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner E: Gordon.McGinn@downergroup.com (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
Back to search results