Sheetmetal Workers/Laggers, Riggers, Welders and Mechanical Fitters
Job ID: 545143
Job type: Casual
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Trades, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently seeking applications from experienced Sheetmetal Workers/Laggers, Riggers, Welders and Mechanical Fitters with previous experience in shutdowns in the Gladstone region for an Orica shutdown between January 15th - 19th 2018.
To be successful in this role you must provide evidence of the following:
- Previous experience working on shutdowns
- Hold a nationally accredited OHS card (White / Blue card)
- Local Gladstone residents
- Light Fabrication Trade Papers
- Proven experience with Sheetmetal work / cladding
- High Risk Ticket for Intermediate or Advanced Rigging
- Must be able to pass 6g weld test in carbon & stainless steel.
- Mechanical Trade Cert
- 6+ years in the trade
- Confined space & Working at Heights.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Overtime hours
- Day and nightshifts available
- Casual work in the month of January 2018
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the project minimum requirements and a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen and evidence of your right to work in Australia.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the Apply now button.
If you have any Technical queries, please contact Jess Graham at Jessica.Graham@Downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time