Downer is a diversified business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer's Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced Contracts Administrator Brisbane based until May and then FIFO to South Australia 21/7. This role is sitting on a major Copper mining greenfield project.
- Prepare progress claims, manage payment, WIP and cash flow
- Maximise project revenue potential and control costs
- Ensure cash flow targets are maintained
- Ensure gross profit margins are maintained or improved
- Limit amounts in dispute
- No liquidated damages to apply on the project
- No deviation from agreed procedures or policies without approval
- Successful mitigation of risk and disputes
- Achieving project targets in GPM, cash flow and growth
- Assist in the management of project risk. Report and resolve such risk
- Ensure adherence to DA and DW procedures and policies
- Maximise GPM, cash flow and recovery of variations and EOT Claims
- Meet project targets in GPM, cash flow and claims
Please note, Downer do not accept resumes via email and please ensure you attach copies of your Resume and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Back to search results