Job ID: 545315
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Location: Pilbara region
Categories: Trades, Maintenance, Operations/Production
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
- Brownfields Site
- Oil & Gas
- Ongoing 2/2 Roster
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for experienced Boilermakers for a Brownfields Oil and Gas project within WA.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience on Brownfields and Greenfields projects, ideally Oil and Gas.
- Experience with carbon steel and stainless steel
- Read and understand drawings, including Isometrics and P&IDs
- Knowledge in the safe use of hand tools and equipment required to perform tasks
- Ability to work safely and understand best practice in a construction environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
All suitable applicants will provide:
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification – Boilermaker or Certificate 3 Fabrication
- Current Australian High Risk Work Licence – EWP - advantageous
- Construction Induction White Card
- Safe Working at Heights Statement of Attainment
- Confined Space Entry Statement of Attainment
- Gas Test Atmospheres Statement of Attainment
- Updated resume clearly outlining positions, duties performed, duration, projects, employer, including at least two (2) referees
- Evidence of your right to work in Australia
WHAT WE OFFER
These roles offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
If you experience any technical difficulties with your application please call 0862175719.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time