Job ID: 545680
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Ryde
Categories: Procurement/Supply Chain
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader and be a driver in some of our key procurement projects at a strategic level. You’ll be working with a team of highly skilled procurement professionals; you’ll drive innovative ways of working and managing change, leading to significant year-on-year savings.
You will deliver reduced overall cost and service improvement for our business through the negotiation and management of supply contracts across your category. Also critical to your success in this position is the management of relationships with key Downer stakeholders and relevant vendors (both existing and potential).
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- MCIPS preferred combined with an Engineering &/or Commerce degree or similar qualifications.
- Exposure to Facilities Management, Subcontract Management or similar will be highly desirable.
- The ability to lead and manage complex negotiations and improve on supplier performance.
- Proven experience in sourcing strategies and competitive sourcing.
- Proficient in procurement best practice, with experience in implementing them in a commercial, multinational environment.
- Proven experience of extracting value by developing market innovations with key strategic partners.
To apply online, please click on the link below.
If you have any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time