Telstra Wideband - Contract Administrator
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer's Telecommunications business is contracted to its client to design and construct Australia's High Speed National Broadband Network (NBN) using various technologies including FTTX. Our current contracts will see us execute varied works including Single Dwelling Units (SDU) drops, Multi Dwelling Units (MDU) builds and network extensions and augmentation. All works are to the customer's Premises Connection Device (PCD) or Intermediate Connection Device (ICD) which allows end users to connect to the NBN. Works may also include Inside Plant ISP exchange work and Inter Exchange Networks IEN.
Due to newly won projects, our Telecommunication requires a Contract Administrator to join our Gladesville team. The purpose of this role is to support business operations in day to day operations in accordance with executed contracts. The role will primarily support the Commercial Manager.
- Establishment and Management of the commercial framework of active contracts
- Client Management: claims, invoices
- Subcontractor Management: establishment and payment
- Management of changes to insurances and other instruments of contract security
- Regular and ad-hoc reporting and associated maintenance of information databases
- Maintenance of risk registers and progress reporting solution implementation
- Maintenance of all business processes
- Resolution of disputes with CPs and customer
- Job Creation and processing
- Computer literacy, including intermediate skills on Microsoft office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- High attention to details
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to deal with senior staff and suppliers
- Demonstrate use of initiative. Common sense approach
WHAT WE OFFER
An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
A supportive and dynamic team environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact: Gordon McGinn – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner
E: Gordon.firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
Back to search results