Receptionist / Administration Assistant - Keolis Downer Goolwa Depot
Job ID: 545847
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Kingston, Goolwa
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Keolis Downer is Australia’s largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation’s most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more then 210 million people each year.
Keolis Downer is Australia’s largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation’s most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more than 210 million people each year.
Keolis Downer’s bus operations realise that people build a special bond with their bus services and are committed to ensuring our drivers and vehicles arrive on-time, clean and comfortable at your stop.
We have an opportunity for a Receptionist/Administration Assistant at our Goolwa Depot operations.
- Ensure all incoming telephone calls are attended to in a professional and courteous manner and where able to handle enquiries, problems & complaints. Direct calls to appropriate personnel as required.
- Ensure all visiting customers or clients are greeted in a professional and courteous manner together with appropriate direction whilst on the Link SA premises.
- Manage lost property function.
- Register and distribute all incoming mail.
- Ensure the accurate and timely reconciliation of petty cash.
- Daily completion of the EFTPOS reconciliation and other banking procedures..
- Liaise with schools, quoting and booking school charters
- Enter data and maintain records relating to sales, bookings & general office
- Amend bookings as required, and re-adjust allocations to suit
- Track stock levels for stationery and staff amenities. Report requirements to head office.
- Run errands, banking and shop for supplies as required
- Requirement to assist with general operational or administrative tasks.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner.
- Ability to operate on own initiative.
- Flexible and positive attitude to change.
- Proficient computer skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting development opportunities within an organisation experiencing significant growth
- A company that encourages people to make a difference
No email applications can be accepted. Please apply via the job portal. If you have any questions please contact Susie Cooper by phoning 07 3026 6744.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES APPROACHES.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Daylight Time