MIMA - Planner/Scheduler QLD
Job ID: 546282
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Location: Bowen Hills
Categories: Finance & Administration, Project Management
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer's Utilities business is seeking to engage the capability of an experienced Planner/Scheduler in Bowen Hills for a 12 month fixed-term contract. This is an excellent opportunity to join our high-performing team monitoring the project schedule for NBN programme of work.
- Qualification in Engineering, Business Management, or Project Management preferred.
- Planning/scheduling experience on a network rollout experience preferable.
- Demonstrated Primavera (P6) knowledge.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to identify and mitigate potential risks to the project.
- Excellent communication, organisation and multi-tasking skills with the ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Able to balance technical solutions with time, cost and human factors.
- Commercial acumen.
- Support and adhere to H&S policies and procedures and provide a zero harm environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information about this position please contact: Kate Prendergast – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner Infrastructure Services email email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 546282
(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application through the on-line portal via the advertisement). SK934934A
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time