Asphalt Crew Member
Job ID: 546292
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Excellent long-term job opportunities are now available for experienced Asphalt Crew Members to join our Road Surfacing team in Somerton, Victoria. These are full-time permanent positions working with our highly experienced surfacing crew and would be well-suited to someone with a high regard for safety and quality.
- Current HR License
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the Asphalt Industry
- Competent in the operation of Asphalt equipment including Pavers, Screed, Rollers and Skid Steers
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Traffic controller's accreditation (desirable)
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button.
For more information contact: Kim Henwood on 0429 138 154
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time