Civil AutoCAD Drafter
Job ID: 546328
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer Utilities has been successful in securing and delivering a number of exciting large scale Renewables, Water and Power Infrastructure projects including Utility Scale Solar Farms (>100MW), Wind Farms, Wastewater Treatment Plants, Transmission and Distribution Substations and Power Lines. Downer has one of the largest Australian in-house team in Power and Renewables covering design, construction, commissioning and maintenance stages of projects.
With the increased workload in Renewable Energy, Power, Water and Renewables projects, Downer is seeking to appoint an experienced Civil AutoCAD 2D Drafter for our Woolloongabba (Brisbane) design office on a full time permanent basis. Reporting to the Civil Team Leader, the main responsibility of the Civil Drafter is to work in an integrated Civil Design team to develop civil works that involve bulk earthworks, roads, drainage and services.
- Demonstrated Civil AutoCAD 2D drafting experience
- TAFE Certificate or similar level training in AutoCAD drafting
- Experience with general civil drafting including earthworks, roads, drainage, underground piping / PUP.
- Experience with bulk earthworks projects, roads projects, wastewater treatment plants, renewable energy projects and industrial experience is highly desirable. Experience with urban / residential civil drafting will be highly regarded.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to work on large scale Power, Water Infrastructure and Renewable Energy projects.
- Work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined engineering environment.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. Please include a resume and quote reference number 546328.
For more information about this position please contact: Vanessa McKenzie Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on 07 3249 0741
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time