Job ID: 546459
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
An opportunity has become available within our Thomastown depot to manage and provide leadership to field teams and subcontractors to ensure project budget and timelines are achieved while ensuring quality work is delivered in a safe manner that aligns with Downer’s Zero Harm philosophy.
The role of Site Supervisor will focus on ensuring all resources are utilised at optimum capacity, coach teams and mentor apprentices, supervise daily construction activity, manage project scheduling for on-time delivery of materials and equipment including subcontractors, accurate and timely reporting, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Electrical Trade Certificate and/or Certificate of Technology or other relevant experience in the area of overhead and underground electricity distribution
- Construction and maintenance experience gained within the electricity distribution industry
- Demonstrated track record of achieving the required cost, quality and time schedules
- Highly developed communication skills
- Demonstrated competence in managing complex planning activities in a utilities environment
- Proven commercial, business, financial and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership that strives towards the commitment to Zero Harm
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team.
For more information about this position please contact Megan Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application through the on-line portal via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time