Administrative Team Leader
Job ID: 546489
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance is a public and private sector enterprise involving Logan City Council, Downer and JV partnerships. Established on 1 July 2015, the alliance supports Council's water business in the areas of asset management, planning, design, project delivery and organisational development.
Logan Water Infrastructure Alliance improves the operation of Logan's water and wastewater networks and meets the demand for infrastructure in growth areas. This infrastructure includes water and wastewater pipelines and pump stations, water reservoirs, wastewater treatment plants and water and wastewater network management technologies.
The alliance's activities benefit the local economy, environment and community by enhancing the value and minimising the cost of infrastructure for the Council and its customers; providing infrastructure for Logan's growing population and economy; installing infrastructure and technologies which reduce environmental and social impacts and providing local employment and training opportunities for staff
We currently have an opportunity to appoint an experienced Administrative Team Leader for the Logan Water Alliance located in Beenleigh, Queensland. The key scope of this position will be to lead the alliance administration team and provide administrative support to key leaders, including the Manager, Water Alliances. This position will be for the duration of the Alliance contract, approximately 1 year and possible extension for another year.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Coordinate the administrative requirements of key managers including: travel bookings, calendar management and reconciliation of company credit cards.
- Advanced MS Office skills with experience in Board papers and creating reports for senior stakeholders internal and external.
- Essentially function as an EA to Alliance Manager and administrative support to the Alliance.
- Lead and mentor a team of 5 and in the future up to 7 administrative staff.
- Facilitate various management meeting documentation requirements and take accurate minutes.
- Take ownership of building and facilities management.
- Manage and coordinate staff events and functions.
- Provide project administration support to various projects as required
- Ensure administration team members have clear roles, goals and expectations.
- Allocate and coordinate administration work based on skills of team members, workloads and deadlines.
- Work in accordance with Downer's values and demonstrate commitment, active involvement and leadership regarding zero harm, client, people and financial accountabilities.
- Previous experience in an administration leadership position.
- Extensive high level administration experience, including exposure to project administration and any experience in the Water Industries will be highly favourable.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent minute taking and document formatting experience.
- Experience with Concur expense management system would be highly regarded.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated delegation skills.
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Thorough attention to detail and outstanding organisational skills.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced, changing environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information about this position please contact: Kate Prendergast – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner Infrastructure Services email email@example.com
HOW TO APPLY: To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 546489
(Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application through the on-line portal via the advertisement). SK934934A
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time