Scheduling Officer - Bus Transport
Job ID: 546590
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Operations/Production
Who we are
Keolis Downer is Australia’s largest private provider of multi-modal public transport. We are the largest light rail operator in Australia and one of the nation’s most significant bus operators. Keolis Downer provides services to more then 210 million people each year.
SouthLink has been a reputable market leader in providing clean and efficient transport services to the people of Adelaide since 1995. In conjunction with our parent Keolis Downer we help to make up Australia's largest and most reputable private multi-modal transport group responsible for ensuring millions of Australians have not only an enjoyable and comfortable public transport service, but also utilise the latest in technology to ensure the highest quality in customer safety.
This exciting opportunity exists within the SouthLink business for and experienced Scheduler to join the team; the successful applicant will be involved in all aspects of operational support across our Bus Division working with key stakeholders to continue to maintain the highest level of customer service.
- General support to the Business Development Manager
- Preparation of master rosters and administration reports
- Promotion of sound WH&S and Risk management strategies through out the business.
You will have:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- Understanding of rostering principles
- Previous use of scheduling software (Austrics)
- Previous use of transport management software (TIMS)
- Competent computer skills;
- Sound understanding in the principles underpinning the provision of public transport;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Disciplined approach toward responsibilities, ability to prioritise situations and tasks;
- Ability to deal with demanding situations;
- Understanding WH&S and supervisory chain of responsibility.
In return you will work with a company that is committed to providing premium transport solutions, with a focus on safety and passenger satisfaction. You will work with a national/international leader at the forefront of technology and have opportunity for both personal and professional career development within an ever expanding business, whilst also receiving a competitive remuneration benefits for your work.
To apply hit "apply now" or contact Nathan Kelly on firstname.lastname@example.org, to know more about this and other opportunities in SouthLink/Keolis Downer.
(please note: Keolis Downer does not accept resumes via email)
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Daylight Time