Asphalt Crew Member
Job ID: 546684
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Excellent long-term job opportunities are now available for Asphalt Crew Member to join our teams in Strathpine, Queensland. These are full-time permanent position working with our highly experienced production crews and would be well-suited to someone with a high regard for safety and quality. The ideal candidate will have had some civil construction experience, as well as a great attitude and work ethic. You will ideally be looking to expand on your skill set and build a long term career within the industry and company.
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Some civil construction experience would be preferred
- Experience in a similar role within the asphalt industry and experience using a rake/shovel (preferred but training will provided if necessary)
- Operated some mobile plant & machinery in the past (advantageous)
- A good attitude and strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button.
For more information contact: Kim Henwood on 0429 138 154
This role is being sourced directly by Downer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time