Design Engineer - Rail Signalling Southern Region
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Our Infrastructure Projects businesses are now seeking to engage an experienced Design Engineer - Rail Signalling based from our Melbourne office. This is a great opportunity to provide design and engineering input to the team overseeing a variety of high profile, rail infrastructure and light rail projects.
Reporting to the Design Manager for Rail and Infrastructure, you will be responsible for undertaking design activities for our rail and signalling projects. Some of your key accountabilities include developing and preparing signalling design plans and documentation, ensuring all design activities meet the specified project objectives.
- Bachelor of Engineering in relevant discipline
- Experience in rail signalling design
- Knowledge in rail signalling engineering principles
- Knowledge and understanding of quality systems
- Understanding of relevant health and safety regulations and legislation as applied to the civil construction industry.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
For more information contact: Juanita Montford; Senior Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 07 3249 0137
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Back to search results