Tyre Fitter - Goonyella
Job ID: 546866
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We currently have vacancies in the Moranbah region working even-time roster patterns.
We are looking for candidates who will exhibit an unwavering commitment to Zero Harm, to utilise their Heavy Duty Tyre Fitting expertise in an environment that fosters progression and development.
- Preferably a minimum of 2 years of Earthmover tyre fitting experience on mine sites
- A certificate II in Automotive Mechanical Tyre Fitting Heavy (Cert AUR21913 or equivalent) is required
- A valid and current Drivers Licence
- A current WorkSafe forklift (HR) licence
- Possess a high level of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding that safety is paramount, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures
WHAT WE OFFER
- 12 hour shifts
- Camp Accommodation
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Our Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- A positive team atmosphere
- A variety of employee benefits
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- This is a genuine development opportunity to further extend and build upon your experience, a chance to define your career path with our world class organisation.
For further information, please contact Michael Bernard at email@example.com .
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time