Landfill Plant Operators
Job ID: 549207
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Austins Ferry
Who we are
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Downer is currently seeking an experienced and ticketed Landfill Plant Operator on a full time basis to support our team based at our Copping Landfill site in Hobart for an immediate start.
- Proven experience in operator roles - landfill knowledge beneficial
- Required to operate 816F Compactor, 735B Articulated Dump Truck, 20-30T excavator, D7-D8 Dozer and 10 Yard Truck
- Ability and willingness to complete site maintenance (i.e. manual handling duties, including brush cutting, litter collection)
- Exposure to civil works
- Keen to work in a small team
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive remuneration
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button.
For more information contact: Kim Henwood P: 0429 138 154
This role is being sourced directly by Downer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Tasmania Standard Time