Site Administrator - NSW Project
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to a recent project win, our Infrastructure Projects business unit are seeking an experienced Site Administrator for our project office based in Mortdale, Sydney.
This role will provide exceptional administration support to the construction project team including (but not limited to) reporting, formatting (reports, presentations and general documentation), meeting preparation, travel management, archiving, scanning and various ad hoc duties.
- Business administration qualification highly regarded
- Demonstrated office administration experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple administration tasks/processes with tight deadlines with limited supervision
- Experience working with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 contractor (highly regarded)
- Proficient in MS Office suite, particularly MS Word and Excel
- Team player working in an environment that focuses on Zero Harm
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skill, interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others
- Commitment to zero harm and safety, quality and sustainability practices and initiatives
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted health insurance and gym memberships
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
For more information please contact Shard Siviter on 0429 190 563.
Back to search results