WA - Sprayseal Operators (Drivers / Crew Members)
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An excellent opportunity is currently available for a Spray Seal Road Worker who is looking to develop their career and keen to move in to the Road Surfacing and Spray Seal industry. We are looking to train the right candidate in the operation of bitumen spray seal trucks and other heavy trucks and machinery used within the road surfacing business. The position is full time, available immediately and based out of Maddington, WA.
- Current HR, HC or MC Licence (required)
- Current General Construction Induction card (required)
- Previous experience in Asphalt, Spray sealing, Road Construction industry (advantageous)
- Willing to operate various machinery and assist with labouring work when required
- A strong 'team player' with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Enthusiastic attitude and keen to learn
- The ability to work regional and intrastate for periods of time as required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click the apply now button below.
For more information contact: Kim Henwood on 0429 138 154
This role is being sourced directly by Downer. We respectfully request no agency approaches.
Back to search results