Telstra Wideband - Liaison/Reinstatement Officer
WHO WE ARE
Downer is a diversified engineering and services business. With over 19,000 employees we build strong relationships of trust with our customers, truly understanding and predicting their needs and bringing them world leading insights and solutions.
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to the continuing success of our Telstra Wideband Project, Downer is seeking a Liaison/Reinstatement Officer to join the team based in Gladesville, NSW. Your primary role will be focused around building and maintaining relationships with local government authorities and facility managers to ensure that access notice periods are reduced and works are completed to their specific requirements. Experience in dealing with strata, body corporates and property owners will enable your success in this position. You will be a quick thinker with the ability to overcome objections in order to have access notes assigned ahead of schedule. The ability to influence and persuade stakeholders combined with a strong and persistent approach to resolving problems at a detailed level to meet project requirements will be fundamental.
- Previous experience in the same or similar role with a knowledge of the title search processes
- Experience in dealing with body corporates, and property owners
- Strong sales skills with the ability to get buy-in and influence stakeholders at all levels as well as overcome objections
- Polished presentation with excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative and ownership for decisions and business outcomes, including budgets and performance targets
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the “Apply Now” button.
For more information please contact: Elysha Evans – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner, Infrastructure Services.
E: email@example.com quoting job number 549736. (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
Back to search results