Job ID: 550066
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Maintenance, Operations/Production
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers. We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
Our Fleet Planners are responsible for the communication and implementation of a Fleet Maintenance Plan, to meet the TMP and Corrective Maintenance requirements of our new Sydney Growth Trains Project (SGT)
About the role:
- Responsible for the efficient and effective use of resources
- Immediate start , Fixed Term Contract to February 19 , 2019
- Ensure the maintenance activities result in minimum downtime and maximum productivity.
- Collation and data entry of all information
- Ensuring work orders are created and finalised.
- Meeting customers’ requirements (Train Operations)
- Depot resourcing (people and materials)
- This role is supported by our highly capable Through Life Support (TLS) maintenance team.
- Planning experience in a maintenance environment (preferably in the rail industry)
- MUST have a high level of computer literacy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Primavera 6 experience – Downer’s primary planning tool
- Previous experience with Maximo would be an advantage
- Communicate and negotiate with our valued customers to achieve desired results
- Excellent time management skills
- Ensuring compliance with the regulatory safety standards.
- Work on a seven day shift pattern, consisting of days, afternoons and weekends - 38 hours per week.
- Managing multiple priorities simultaneously
- Delivering to agreed completion dates
- Demonstrate integrity and responsibility through honest, respectful communication.
- Work in collaboration with other teams within our organisation
- Take pride and give recognition to the achievements of those in your support team.
- Strive for excellence through strong leadership and commitment to the job at hand.
In return we offer:
- Be a part of a highly respected multidisciplinary ASX listed organisation
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- Opportunities to make a difference with a growing and forward-thinking company
- An attractive remuneration package.
** Please note - emailed applications will not be accepted but if you require further information, please email Glenda – Recruitment Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application screening will commence prior to the advertised closing date.
Downer EDI is an equal opportunity employer.
Employment with Downer Rail is subject to Pre-employment and on-going drug and alcohol testing.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time