Job ID: 550093
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Human Resources
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Essential skills required
- Substantial experience in a recruitment role in the engineering/construction/oil and gas industries within the white and/or blue collar environment (experience in both blue and white collar is desirable)
- Good understanding of recruitment and mobilisation processes of various major clients in WA.
- Ability to work in a dynamic high volume recruitment environment with a good understanding of different trades to meet strict targets and timelines
- A savvy approach to recruitment utilizing cost effective and creative strategies to attract the best talent
- Sound knowledge of recruitment software (preferably PageUp People), LinkedIn, Seek
- Proficient with ERMS
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written and the ability to report progress on a daily basis to site management
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with our internal clients and internal/external stakeholders
Experience working as an internal recruiter within a similar organisation
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package for the successful candidates and pleasant working conditions in a dynamic environment.
Should you meet our job criteria you are encouraged to apply and we looking forward in receiving your application
For further information please email Bronwyn.Goss@downergroup.com
All applications are regarded as strictly confidential
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time