Job ID: 550095
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Human Resources
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Mobilisation Coordinators to join our Recruitment Team and to deliver on shutdown and project requirements. We’re interested in your mobilisation and recruitment administration experience within the construction industry, where you have managed changing requirements and built effective relationships.
These roles will be responsible for providing all facets of recruitment administration support and database management, record keeping and reporting, for the end to end recruitment function. You will assist in the administration and mobilisation of personnel to meet future project requirements. With a focus on the on boarding process, you will have a strong process orientation, ability to work to tight timeframes, flexibility and willingness to support the broader recruitment team.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction, engineering or resource industry;
- Shutdown experience an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal);
- A strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate and foster teamwork and flexibility to adapt to changing demands;
- A proven track record in successfully delivering accurate and timely high volume recruitment support, in a fast paced environment;
- Previous experience in coordinating pre-employment and mobilisation requirements (medicals, training, travel, PPE);
- Experience in the utilisation of client systems and process applications is a prerequisite e.g. ERMS;
- Proficiency with recruitment management systems (preferably Page Up) and the Microsoft Office Suite is a must; and
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing demands within the business.
High levels of motivation, excellent time management skills and a flexible approach to working hours is essential to your success. With accountability for managing client and candidate expectations, you will need effective communication and time management skills teamed with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
WHAT WE OFFER
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful engineering organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information contact: Bronwyn Goss (08) 9318 9331
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time