Amrun QA/ Doc Controller
Job ID: 550108
Job type: Full Time - Permanent, Full-Time Project Based
Location: Weipa, Brisbane, Cairns
Categories: Finance & Administration, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Downer has been awarded the Pre-Commissioning and commissioning of the newly constructed Process and Export Bauxite Facilities. With this news brings a new opportunity in our Construction division for an experienced Document Controller to join the team on the project based in Far North Queensland. This is a site based role on a 21/7 roster based out of Brisbane or Cairns.
Supporting the project team you would be working on document control for the construction project.
You will be responsible for;
- Maintaining records, allocating numbers of all controlled documents;
- Responding to requests for document control assigned tasks;
- Ensure controlled documents meet the standards required by Downer by assisting internal and external sources on the standards required;
- Printing and filling of controlled documents;
- Preparation of transmittals and issue of controlled documents;
- Ensure that controlled copies of latest approved documents are given to the appropriate staff, subcontracts and suppliers as applicable and;
- Log received controlled documents in Aconex and distribute as required.
- Maintaining a filling system and registers of documentation and make this information available to relevant project stakeholders;
- Administrative duties as required
To be successful in this position you will have had previous experience working in a similar capacity on a project.
You will possess;
- Demonstrated experience using all aspects of Aconex;
- Proven experience controlling tendering process for subcontractors, vendors and suppliers;
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills;
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet project demands; and
- Able to work independently, determine priorities and communicate effectively with project team, subcontractors and client.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please follow the prompts below and apply now.
For further information please contact Karman Butterworth; E – Karman.Butterworth@downergroup.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time