Site Administrator - Far North Queensland
Job ID: 550120
Job type: Full-Time Project Based, Full Time - Permanent
Location: Weipa, Brisbane, Cairns
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer’s Engineering, Construction & Maintenance division supports our customers through the asset life cycle, from initial feasibility and design through to construction, commissioning, operation, ongoing asset management and decommissioning.
Downer have recently been awarded a contract on a prominent Bauxite mine based in Far North Queensland, this news creates an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Administrator to join our team where you will be working a 3 week on / 1 week off roster FIFO from Cairns or Brisbane.
We are interested in your strong administrative experience, a positive attitude, strong team ethic and the desire to be involved in a construction project.
This position is an integral part of the Project team and you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining electronic and paper files and reports such as training, personnel, safety, quality assurance, business and operational;
- Purchasing all stationery and staff amenities required by the office, including managing stock supplies;
- Proficient in all required software programs;
- Collating and distributing reports and other correspondence;
- Creating and maintaining Project folders;
- Training other administration staff in reports and day to day operation of site office;
- Assisting HSE and the Quality teams as required with data input in the required systems;
- Main point of contact for administration on site for Downer;
- Carrying out secretarial work for the Project Management team, scheduling meetings and taking minutes etc.;
- Any other duties as required by Management.
To be successful in this position you must have previous industry experience working in a similar capacity on a construction project.
You will also possess:
- Demonstrated project administrative experience with strong data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous data base experience
- Team player, an eye for detail with ability to prioritise work and manage time effectively;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a multi disciplinary team; and
- Must be flexible and adaptable to meet project demands
WHAT WE OFFER
Successful applicants will be offered a highly competitive remuneration package. Please note all offers of employment are subject to satisfying the Project minimum requirements as well as Fitness for Work requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
This exciting role offers you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and develop your career within a highly successful organisation. If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, apply now.
You must be able to demonstrate you have the Right to Work in Australia. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
Downer does not accept resumes via email. We thank you for your application, but only applicants who are successful will be contacted.
For technical queries please contact email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time