Project Manager - Power Transmission
Job ID: 550406
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Project Management, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities. Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Downer Utilities has been successful in securing and delivering a number of exciting large-scale Power and Water Infrastructure projects including:
- Transmission and Distribution Substations and power lines;
- Wind Farms;
- Utility Scale Solar Farms (>100MW); and
- Waste Water Treatment Plants.
With an increased volume of work and activity within the Transmission Lines business portfolio we are seeking a dedicated Project Manager reporting to the Operations Manager to manage the growing portfolio of Transmission Lines Projects ensuring safe and successful delivery in line with client objectives, contract obligations and business goals.
About The Role:
The Project Manager - Transmission Lines role will focus on the delivery of multiple Transmission Line projects for Victoria. This role draws on strong project delivery skills, sound understanding and awareness of “zero-harm” principals and processes, resource management and development, positive stakeholder engagement and solid project performance capabilities. The role requires an individual who has operated at a similar level within the sector, who is experienced in the construction of transmission lines (Pole and Lattice Towers) within the Power transmission environment in Australia.
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil or Electrical Engineering or Trades background
- Successful track record in Project Management within power infrastructure and specifically within Transmission Line construction
- Previous exposure with different power Utilities, Resources or Infrastructure clients
- Experienced in managing construction crews including Civil and/or rigger constructors
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external customers, suppliers and sub-contractors
What we offer
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward thinking company
- The opportunity to further develop your skills and professional development
- Competitive Remuneration package based on experience
How to Apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button. Please include a cover letter and resume and quote reference number 550406.
For more information about the role, please contact: Sanjay Kumar– Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email E: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement).
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time