Auto Electrician - Saraji
Job ID: 550579
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Trades, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining division is Australia’s leading diversified mining contractor. As part of this team you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to provide safe, ethical and environmentally conscious outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
We are currently seeking an experienced Auto Electrician at our Saraji Project based in the Bowen Basin.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out all auto electrical repairs, maintenance and component change outs on the extensive mobile fleet in field and workshop environments.
- Auto Electrical trade qualifications
- Extensive post-trade experience, preferably within an open cut mining operation
- Air conditioning and OEM experience highly desirable
- Extensive Caterpillar experience essential
- Working at Heights & Elevated Work Platform qualifications highly desirable
- Forklift ticket highly desirable
- Excellent diagnostic skills and schematic knowledge
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
IN RETURN WE OFFER
- 7/7 Roster, camp accomodation, Bus in/out of Mackay and Rockhampton
- Competitive remuneration with a leading mining contractor
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm
- A diverse and supportive work environment
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Urima Meni on 07 3026 6646.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the 'Apply' button.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time